Pegaso crushers serie is available in medium and large sizes. While Series 2, 3 and 4 are suitable for shredding thick plastic parts or a large amount of medium and small parts, Series 5, 6 and 8 are used for harder conditions and more demanding needs by large companies recycling.
All models use “V” cutting technology.
The “V” type rotor is powerful for pushing and crushing the material continuously, avoiding jams and allowing a constant workflow.
- Compact design.
- The body of the machine can be opened in half, allowing easy access to the rotor for maintenance and servicing. The bearings are located outside to prevent dust and small crushed plastic particles from damaging them.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning and any color changing.
- Manual opening of the hopper for series 2 and 3 / Series 4 electric actuation.
- Open rotor with 3 blades on all series and 5 blades on the 4 series – up to 9 blades on the 5,6,8 series.
- Steel structure and carbon steel blades (12% Cr)
- Seals in the bearing supports for prevent dust from damaging it to also protect the motor from possible overloads.
- Rotor lock.
- Soundproofing (optional).
- Rotor cooling tanks to water (optional).
- Material transport blower (optional).